Monday, June 23, 2008

My school days

Was returning from school .
I just got down from the bus & started walking towards home.

A man was just going in front of me at a distance.
While he was trying to take out things from his pocket ,I just saw few papers flew from him & fell on ground .He did not notice that & kept walking.
As i neared those papers, i noticed it was not just papers instead 3-4 ten rupees notes.

I picked all the notes & was about to call loud the gentlemen ahead, but just a thought came to my mind, should i return all the money or some of them.

I kept on thinking , whether should i return ,3 , 2 , or all 4.
I kept walking behind him & towards my house.

I kept on thinking, by the time i could decide, i neared the cross of my house.

Somehow some negative thoughts made me to cut the cross without calling him.

I reached home in a confusion, but it was too late to decide.

And to be optimistic the 40 rs was mine.

That was a onetime mistake,

But ok,,,,,,,,, It was in my school time ,

(Had lot of chocolates from that money)

No comments: